21303 Wall E
Parts - 703
Mini Figures - 0
*Initial release had issues with the neck attachment - a modified instruction set was released to rectify the problem*
Build, display and role play with WALL•E!
Build a beautifully detailed LEGO® version of WALL•E—the last robot left on Earth! Created by Angus MacLane, an animator and director at Pixar Animation Studios, and selected by LEGO Ideas members, the development of this model began alongside the making of the lovable animated character for the classic Pixar feature film. It has taken almost a decade to perfect the LEGO version, which incorporates many authentic WALL•E characteristics, including a posable neck, adjustable head, arms that move up and down and side to side, plus gripping hands and rolling tracks. With a trunk that opens and closes, you can tidy up the planet one pile of garbage at a time! This set also includes a booklet about the designer and the animated Pixar movie.
- Features a posable neck, adjustable head, highly movable arms, gripping hands, opening trunk and rolling tracks
- Also includes the last-plant-on-Earth element
- Build an authentic replica of the lovable robot in LEGO® bricks!
- Great for display and role play
- Tilt the neck and adjust the head
- Move the arms up and down and side to side
- Hold the plant with WALL
- E’s gripping hands
- Open and close the trunk
- Includes a booklet about the designer and the animated Pixar movie
- Theperfect gift for LEGO® and WALL
- E fans of all ages!
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide